Welcome to the new VR@Manchester website.
Club Lead: Dr Tony Payton
The VR@Manchester Innovation Club aims to meet regularly to allow staff and researchers to meet and network with people who have similar technology / research interests relating to Virtual, Augmented and Extended Reality.
The purpose of VR@Manchester club activity is to allow UoM researchers to:
- Present their research and discuss sticking points that the community may be able to help them with
- Find new collaboration partners from across the University
- Ask questions within the community so that members can share experience/ideas to save time
- Share ideas on funding calls that are relevant to the community
- Share equipment (if free) and resources
- Discuss technology/methodology advances and provide advice on what to/not to buy
- Advertise talks that may be of interest to the community & widen participation across campus.
For any queries or further information, please contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in this community, you may also be interested in Digital Futures, the University’s interdisciplinary network operating across the whole range of the University’s digital research. Digital Futures brings together over 1400 researchers from different disciplines across all three of the University’s faculties into multidisciplinary communities to tackle important research problems, build critical mass in new and emerging research areas and to work with external stakeholders to support Greater Manchester’s ambitions as a leading digital city.
To find out more about the VR@Manchester Steering Group please go here